Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BUY THIS CD

NEW CD



Dear Friends,

 It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of my new CD Zenzen. Recorded and mixed at Ty Tyrfu, Guelph, Ontario Canada and recorded, mixed and mastered at BigFish Studio, Kumamoto, Japan . This is a group of pieces inspired by traditions and how they are distilled through the minds, hearts, lungs and fingers of myself (Jeff Cairns) on shakuhachi and percussion and my old friend and long-time Cowboy Junkies sideman, Jeff Bird on mandolin, octave mandolin, wood bass, tambourine melodique, riq, hulusi and percussion.

As independent musicians, our heart and soul went into this project (not to mention a certain amount of cash) and we would be so grateful for your support which basically would allow us to move into the next project, which awaits.
Purchases of this CD can be made by sending an e-mail to me (Jeff Cairns) at shodoushaku@gmail.com . I accept payment via PayPal for any purchases made from outside Japan, or direct mail from within Japan.



1,500 yen + shipping
$15.00 US + shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment